Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Name is...

H-U-D-S-O-N, pronouced "HuD-son" (key letter being the D!). To the nice lady at daycare, it is not Hutson, like hut, as in hike the football. It is Hudson, with a D, not a T. I know you like to call me Hutson every morning, but that is not my name. Also, it is not Huddy like Big Daddy likes to say (although I know he just does it to push my mommy's buttons!). And, it is not Hud...that was one of my uncle's good friends from high school. Feel free to call me H-Dub, or just plain ole Hudson...that is my name, don't wear it out.

Oh, and I LOVE my bumbo and tomorrow, I will celebrate 4 fabulous months of life! Woohoo!!!


***Please excuse the naked chunky monkey in the picture above...he had SEVERAL blowouts yesterday and went through all his outfits at daycare. He came home in someone else's outfit so we had to get that off of him and wash it so that they would have it the next day. Oops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment