Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lunch Fun

Hudson and I met up with a couple of friends from high school for lunch on Friday. Megan and Sally went to Alabama for college, while I went off to Auburn, so we pretty much lost touch until about a year ago when we reconnected. We've been getting together ever since! I missed these girls and it is so fun catching up every time. We are never at a loss for words! It is amazing how much has happened in a year though. Last summer when we met up for the first time in several years, it was just the three of us enjoying a nice, quiet lunch. Hunt was in Megan's tummy, and little did they know, Hudson was in mine! I was not telling the news just yet. Now, the boys are here and I just know that they are going to be great friends! Sally is a nurse and works every other week, so on her off weeks, she keeps baby Cate below. We love for Cate to come with us too! She is absolutely adorable! So...our nice quiet lunch is not so nice and quiet, but we wouldn't change it for the world! I had so much fun with you girls and can't wait to do it again!


I just know these boys are going to be trouble in a few years! When I put Hudson down to see Hunt, Hunt immediately socked him in the face! Hudson then decided he would lick Hunt's arm. It was hilarious! I'm so happy that they are going to grow up in the same community, play sports together, church together...so much fun!


Thank goodness we have a short week coming up! Joel has been working all weekend so I'm looking forward to a long weekend next weekend with my little family. It was this weekend last year that I found out that I was pregnant. It is hard to believe that we have an almost 4 month old now!

No comments:

Post a Comment