Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 1...Not So Good!

Well, I have survived the first drop off at daycare. There were some tears shed...a lot of them...and unfortunately, they are still coming! Every time I think about him I get sad and the waterworks get going! I've had so many people come into my office this morning to welcome me back (which I am thankful for!), but I have gotten upset every time. I knew I was going to cry, but I didn't think that I would still be crying at lunch time! I mean, whatever happened to "out of sight, out of mind?" Haha, I guess that doesn't work when it comes to your baby! Everyone keeps saying that Day 1 is the hardest and that each day will get better. I really hope so! Joel is going to check on him at lunch today to make sure he is doing ok. I just can't go...I handled one good-bye this morning and I'm pretty sure I could not handle another one today! We'll just have to wait until tomorrow! I'm sure he is great though. He is in good hands. Hudson did send me off with a reminder of him. When we got into his room at daycare, he spit up all over my dress. And I mean, ALL over my dress. I'm still finding spots that I missed. I think it was his way of saying, "Thanks mom for leaving me!" I can't wait to see my little buddy tonight though. Forget the piles of laundry that I need to do tonight...I'm spending every second with him!

Anyway, on a much much much lighter note, go to http://www.sfisherphotography.com/, and click on the Blog, and there is a sneak peak of Hudson's 3 month pictures. They are so cute!!! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment