Monday, June 8, 2009

Beach Trip in Pictures

We had a WONDERFUL trip to the beach this past weekend! The weather was beautiful the entire time and the water was crystal clear and like a lake. We had not seen the beach like that in forever. Here are some pictures from our trip.

"Daddy, I don't know about this!" His arms are clinching Joel's hands so tight! He was definitely not sure about it and didn't want Joel to drop him! This was his first time in the pool. He didn't like it at first, but then he loved it!

"Ok, Daddy, I like this!"

"I could hang out here all day!"


My sweet buddy chilling on the beach.


We had Hudson in a tent like thing on the beach. It worked out so well. We didn't have to worry about him being in the sun so Joel and I were able to lay out and read. Hudson took naps most of the time on the beach. It was great!


"Daddy, please don't put me in this freezing water!" This was Joel putting his toes in the water on Day 1. He didn't like it much! The water was a bit cold, even for my liking!


"Much better now!"


"You mean ole Daddy! Don't do this to me again!!!" This was Joel trying him in the ocean again on Day 2. It wasn't much better than Day 1!


"I HATE THE OCEAN AND I'M GOING TO LET EVERYONE ON THE BEACH HEAR ABOUT IT!!!!!" I think we headed up to the condo after this shot! Haha, so much for people's nice relaxing morning on the beach!


Look at how well he holds his head up now! I am so proud of him!


He even started playing with the toys on his playmat this weekend! It was very exciting for us all! He just kept hitting it and squealing. So cute!!!

And, he started to grab onto his teddy bear!

We were NOT ready to come home on Sunday, but it was time to get back to reality. I can't wait to get back down to the beach. I'm hoping we can go again soon. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment