Sunday, March 28, 2010

No Pictures :(

I hate to put up a post without any pictures, but I didn't take any this weekend. If I had, you would have seen Hudson COVERED in a rash--all over his body, from head to toe. We don't know what it is from, but we are assuming it is probably from his antibiotic that he's still on for the ear infection (we aren't giving him any more of it). He has been on it once before, and I don't remember him breaking out in a rash, but that's the only thing that we can think of that might have caused it. Luckily, it doesn't seem to be itching or otherwise bothering him. I just wish it would go away! Seriously, one more time, can the boy catch a break??? It seems to be one thing after another.

We had Hudson's one year pictures made on Friday afternoon (before the rash appeared thank goodness!). I'm so anxious to see them. I think they are going to be good...at least, for the first few shots, Hudson was flirting and showing off and giving his huge toothy smile! It quickly went downhill from there though, and 30 minutes later we were in total meltdown mode and it was time to go. I think they are going to be cute though. I will post them when I get them!

Hudson got to spend a few hours at Joel's parents' house Friday night while Joel and I went to a meet and greet for a new Sunday school class at church. We are so excited about the new class and can't wait to get started in a couple of weeks. I had to work yesterday, so that was a bummer, but I got home in time to spend a little bit of it outside in the driveway with my little man. He loves riding in his car in the driveway. He's a bit obsessed and constantly points to the downstairs all day long so that we will take him to go ride. He even gets mad when we go get in the car to go somewhere because he wants to get in his car! He's got a one track mind for sure!

Today, we spent most of the afternoon outside. We spent a long time at the park and it was the first time that Hudson really enjoyed it. That little pointer finger kept pointing us back and forth from the swing to the slide. On the pointing note, wow, that pointer finger is pretty demanding. I have to admit that I like being able to semi-communicate with him now that he can point, but it's hard to figure out where he wants to go sometimes and he just gets mad if you don't do what he wants!

Hope everyone else enjoyed the wonderful weather this weekend as much as we did. Next post will have pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment