Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dinner

This is where dinner ended up tonight. So much for grilled chicken, green beans, and strawberries, a nice well balanced meal. He didn't think too much of it. The dogs, however, loved it! I normally just put the food straight on the high chair and don't use a tray or plate so I tried that after he tossed the tray and in one swoop of the arm, he had knocked off a second dinner onto the floor. It's been a fun night.

Instead, all that Hudson would eat is two fried chicken fingers, a container of yogurt, some goldfish, and two cookies. Healthy. I guess that is the life of a toddler.

I'm just not going to worry about it because he is so darn cute!

The time change has really affected Hudson this week. Well, that and the class move at daycare. He has been so tired and irritable every night, and is impossible to wake up in the mornings! Joel thought I was kidding about having a hard time waking Hudson up, but then he tried yesterday morning and had just as much trouble. I hate having to pick him up to wake him up...I like to wake him up by rubbing his back and talking to him, but that has not done anything this week! Hudson has not been happy about being woken up either. He's had a rough week. I'm anxious to see if he will sleep late in the morning since I don't work tomorrow. It will probably be the one day that he wakes up at 6 am ready to go! Ha! I think the daycare transition is going well. He never went back to the infant room like he was supposed to, so that is a good thing, although they said that he has been fussier than normal and had major fits when I left him every morning this week. I have felt like the worst mother, but I know he's probably fine 5 minutes after I'm gone. At least that's what I keep telling myself!



Check out my teeth! Anyone an orthodontist??? We are going to need you someday with those front two teeth! Just kidding, my family teases me because they always said superman could fit through my front two teeth until I got braces. I guess he gets it from me!


We are looking forward to some good weather tomorrow and Saturday! Here's to having a few days outside!

1 comment:

  1. He looks just like your dad in the second to last picture!

    ReplyDelete