Friday, September 25, 2009

6 Month Pictures (at Almost 7 Months!)

I had Hudson's 6 month pictures taken this afternoon at Portrait Innovations. He's just about 7 months now, but close enough, right?!?! Since we spent an arm and a leg on his 3 month pictures, I decided we would go a little cheaper this time. I think they turned out great!

Below are just a few of the many that they took. The good thing about having them done at Portrait Innovations is that you get the CD so we have all of them. I wish I could have had all of them printed there, but I had to draw the line somewhere!



He just about did a nosedive off this chair!


His hair really looks red in these pictures!

I know, cheesy background, but it turned out better than I thought it would!


The nice lady thought the bath tub and the 90 year old rubber ducky would be cute. I had other thoughts, but had to play along. I didn't want to hurt her feelings!





How do you pick just one?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment