Thursday, January 6, 2011

I've Got Two Tickets...

To Glendale....

Only problem is, WE'RE NOT GOING!!!! We are so regretting our decision not to go. Our first offer for tickets were $600 a piece for 4. We decided to pass, thinking it was just too much. And quite honestly, at first I really didn't want to go. I know, weird. Then, our season ticket priority from Auburn allowed us to get 2 standing room only tickets on Tuesday for around $300 a piece. Joel ended up buying them for his boss who was already going out there and they came in the mail today (the above pictured tickets). Ohhhh I'm so jealous. So, so jealous. I want to go so bad now, especially the closer it gets to Monday and it seems that everyone we know is going! Little did we know that someone would pay over $9,000 for tickets today on some website (a little ridiculous if you ask me!) and stubhub made a little boo boo in their tickets so people who thought they had tickets now do not, and yet we have had 6 tickets at our fingertips for way less than what most people are paying and we are still not going (or, we could have at least bought them and made some extra money by putting them on ebay--you live an learn!)! Ok, there was my little rant. At this point, I wouldn't even care how much it costs to go...I just want to be there and be in that atmosphere with our Auburn family! Happy travels to ALL of our friends and family going. Take a lot of pictures and cheer loud!!!

Instead, we'll be hanging out in our crazy pants...

And enjoying a good night's sleep on our new mattress and box springs that we decided to get instead. Geez, we're getting old.

Well, at least we don't have to leave this little guy behind...

Thanks to Carrie for the crazy pants...hilarious. Joel has worn them for 3 days straight...yikes.


And thanks to Carrie for Moo Moo--Hudson loves it!

Giving Moo Moo a kiss...

Ok so WAR EAGLE!!!!!! I can't wait for Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment