Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day at the Zoo

Daycare was closed today to observe Veteran's Day (thank you to all you troops out there!), so I stayed home with Hudson and had a great day with my little guy. After getting to sleep in until 8 (such a good surprise!), we headed to the zoo.

We rode the train...

Saw the 'rillas...

Played with the 'roos (kangaroos)...

After all that running around, it was high time for a snack on the bench! Why not get comfortable?!?!

We saw much, much, more, but keeping up with a 20 month old AND trying to take pictures was next to impossible. I purposely did not take a stroller so that I would wear the boy out, so he walked all over that zoo. Hudson LOVED seeing all the animals and even pitched a little fit when I told him it was time to go home. I would call that a successful trip!

It was a fun day off with my little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment