Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Snowing!

The last time we had snow like this, I was in labor so I didn't get to see any of it! This time, I'm enjoying it greatly! It is so beautiful!

This is the view down our street from our front door.





Hudson looks upset in this picture, but he's really not. He didn't know what to think about the snow. I think he was just uncomfortable from all the layers! He couldn't move.

He did think the snow was quite tasty! But then again, he thought soap was tasty too, so I think he would pretty much eat anything.


I attempted to build a snowman, but it's not making it on the blog. Let's just say it has been a while since I built a snowman! Joel and I threw a few snowballs at each other too. It has been a fun day so far and the snow is still coming down!

No comments:

Post a Comment