Thursday, February 25, 2010

He Caught It

Yep, the nasty stomach bug. It has invaded our house today. Hudson has only thrown up once, thank goodness, and that was about all I could take. Luckily, my wonderful husband took care of most of the damage. I just took care of bathing my stinky boy! He hasn't eaten at all today. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I get it, and I am dreading it! I can deal with a whole lot of things, but throw up is just not one of them, not even my own child's. I know it has been going around, but I really thought we were in the clear. I don't know why I thought that though because Hudson seems to get everything! I talked to one of the teachers at Hudson's daycare and they said it has been going around at daycare, but not in the past week, so I don't know where he got it. Hopefully, he will be feeling better tomorrow and that Joel and I will escape it!

No comments:

Post a Comment