Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Photos

These are some pictures that didn't end up making it to the Christmas card this year. In fact, I didn't use any of the pictures of them in their Christmas outfits! I thought these were cute though, especially of Harrison. We did them at Ross Bridge and the first part went great and then I changed their outfits (I knew going in it would probably be a bad idea, but I didn't want all the pictures in Christmas outfits), and then a "real" train came by and Hudson checked out. Joel took him back into the woods where he could get an up front look at the train and we took some cute pictures of Harrison on the wooden train. As long as he was playing on this train, he was happy. If I attempted to pull him away from it, it was the end of the world. I'm learning it's his way or no way. :)
 

Gotta love those curls...where my boys got their curly hair, I will never know!





 Always with a stick in hand...

I will save the other pictures until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment