Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween! The boys had a Halloween parade and class parties yesterday morning. Here is his cute class. There are only 4 boys in his class, so he is one lucky guy! :)
 
 Cute friends!
Here comes the parade! Funny story on this--I saw Spiderman coming and began taking pictures. Well, it was the wrong Spiderman! I have all these pictures of some other kid! Ha!

 Found him!
Harrison's class watched the parade from the buggy. I was trying really hard for him to not see me because I thought he would go ballistic if he did, but he was so intrigued by the parade that he did not even care that I was there!
 I even got a half smile out of him! Even though they had his hat on kind of funny, he's still a cute little puppy!
 After the parade was the class parties. It was hard going back and forth between the boys' classrooms, but they had a good time.

 The sweet toddlers...they all had food so they were happy! :)

 We kept last night low key. Harrison is getting his first tooth (FINALLY!), so he has just been really grumpy and clingy. Really, he screams most of the time he is awake. It is fun, fun, fun! So, I knew we didn't need to plan a whole lot for him and we had already had a big week so Hudson was exhausted too. He was excited about trick or treating though!

I tried to take a picture of the boys in their costumes. You can see how well that went.

 In fact, it went so well that 5 minutes after I took this, Harrison took a nose dive into the sidewalk and skinned his nose all up. So, now we have both boys with messed up faces! Mom of the year!!!

Migi and Pops came over to see the boys in their costumes and of course Harrison perked right up. I think he just screams when I'm the only one around. Maybe it's me?!?!?!

 I love this picture!
 We then took the boys out for a little while. I came on back early so I could be there to give candy out for all the kids that come in our neighborhood, and put Harrison to bed early. Hudson really didn't last very long before he was ready to come home too. We sat outside for a long time and just watched everyone and he was content just doing that. He was my helper with the candy and did a great job! I think he may have liked giving out candy and yelling "Happy Halloween" the best! He did have his fair share of candy too!


 One last picture in front of the scary cat! Until next year...

It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment