Thursday, November 17, 2011

School Picture

This has been one doozy of a week, especially today, but this boy ALWAYS makes me smile! This is Hudson's school picture for this year. Man, do I miss those curls!

I'm thankful that dinner is being brought to us tonight (I sure am going to miss these meals that we've had for the past 7 weeks--we've truly been blessed with wonderful friends who are STILL taking care of us!), and a tall glass of wine is in order! Time for the weekend to get here!


Oh and I did jinx the sleeping through the night thing, BUT, I'm blaming it on the thunderstorm that came through in the middle of the night Tuesday which had Hudson in tears, which in turn made the dogs start barking, which woke Harrison up. Last night, he slept from 11-6 (yes, 11--we could NOT get him to go to sleep last night!), so 7 hours isn't too bad. Here's to it being a good night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment