Friday, November 18, 2011

Carrie's Wedding

I'll just let the pictures do most of the talking here.

Friday morning, we started out with the bridesmaids' brunch at Olexa's. YUM!


Then, Friday night, we rehearsed at St. Francis and then headed to the rehearsal dinner at Vulcan Park. Andres, whose family is from across the country, wanted to do a southern barbeque for the rehearsal dinner and so we had Dreamland. It was SO good and we had a blast toasting to Carrie and Andres.



Saturday morning, we all got our hair and makeup done at Richard Joseph in English Village. I thought Carrie's hair looked gorgeous!








Then, it was off to get dressed and get in the party bus for pictures!


Nothing about this wedding was traditional, which is what Carrie and Andres wanted. There were no pictures taken at the church at all. The party bus took us all over downtown Birmingham. All of the pictures are very urban, even some in front of grafiti. I think they are going to turn out really neat! She had a fabulous photographer who was so much fun.








After pictures, it was time to head back to the church to get the vail on and get ready to walk down the aisle! Carrie wasn't nervous the whole day until right before she walked down the aisle. I ran back in the bride's room right before I went down and the photographer was asking Carrie if she needed a trash can! :) She did great though! How beautiful is she?!?!






I love this picture! Oh and her flowers were AMAZING!



After the ceremony, we headed to Park Lane to have some fun at the reception!




First dance...


Dancing with Dad...


I couldn't get Hudson off the dance floor!


This is out of order, but our only family picture of the weekend. My headpiece thing had come untied...I wish I had fixed that before the picture was taken!








Thanks Cameron for coming!





Someone stole my camera...


Mom even danced with Andres' Dad! So funny!


I was too busy dancing myself to take a ton of pictures, so that's all. I did snap some of their goodbye. I was too scared to hold a sparkler, but they looked so neat!






On Sunday, they met their photographer early in the morning to do a "destroy the dress" shoot. How neat is this?!?! They said the water was a nice "warm" 10 degrees! Ha!




It was such a fun wedding. I hope they are having a blast in Italy! I'm only slightly jealous here!

No comments:

Post a Comment