Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Card Preview

Instead of doing a birth announcement and then sending out a separate Christmas card this year, I'm doing just a holiday birth announcement. I had Kristin Mathis at www.funkyjunkphotography.com do our pictures this year and I highly recommend her! She was SO good with Hudson and he did everything she told him to do. In fact, I've never seen him listen so well! Ha! He was so sad to see her drive off that day. I knew the pictures would be good, but didn't know they would be THIS good!

Here is a preview, not including the ones I picked for the card. Most of these are of Hudson as Harrison was only cooperative in short spurts that day, but I just love every single one of these. And the best part about using Kristin is that you get the whole CD!
















Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so glad the holidays are here!!! I'm sure am thankful for these two cute little fellas this year!

1 comment: