Monday, May 16, 2011

It's a...

BOY!!!

We couldn't be more thrilled about having another boy! I didn't think I would be as excited as I am today since we've pretty much known since 12 weeks, but I'm just giddy about it! October needs to hurry up and get here so we can meet him! I can't wait to see my two boys grow up together. I hope that they are the best of friends. Little bit is healthy as can be and we're right on track so that's the best news of all!

I will spare the blog the "money shot", but trust me, he's ALL boy! Ha! Isn't he already SO cute?!?!? His profile looks a lot like Hudson!

We have a potential name that we are thinking about, but it could definitely change. I know I've said this before, but boy names are hard for us. Naming a child in general is a hard thing!

I told Hudson the news and who knows if he understands! He was more interested in his new slide today!



A friend is letting us borrow her puddle jumper for the beach because her son wouldn't wear it and she told me I should try it first before purchasing one so I brought it home today and Hudson wouldn't take it off! I'm thinking I need to send him to school in it--maybe he wouldn't come home with so many bumps and bruises! Ha! We'll see if he will actually wear it at the beach! I'm hopeful. He kept talking about going to the pool "right now!"



I'm just so thankful that we have a heathy baby growing in there and I know that I'm supposed to be a boy mom. Maybe a girl is in the cards someday, but I'm really ok with having boys! I've never thought of myself as a girly girl, and like my mom said, I wouldn't have a clue about ballet and bows! Anyway, boys are wonderful and I can't wait to add another one to our family! I hope he will be just as fun as this one is!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Mindy! That is so exciting!!! Hudson will be a great big brother and will loving having a little sidekick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So exciting! Our boys will have so much fun together...:) I see a lot of play dates in the future!! Hope to see y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! So glad he is healthy and everything is as it should be.

    ReplyDelete