Sunday, November 29, 2009

10 Year Reunion

Joel and I attended my 10 year high school reunion last night at Workplay. A group of us met up beforehand at the Wine Loft to have a few drinks before we went...you know, a little courage juice! I was not looking forward to going at all, but I decided several months ago that I would probably regret it if I didn't go. I was SO nervous about it (I know, I'm weird, but I had not seen a lot of those people in so long!). Anyway, it was FUN!!! I'm so glad that I went and it was great to see everyone and find out what they were all up to. My mom told me that all the girls would look the same, but all the guys would look so much older and she was so right! Everyone was so nice though and it truly was fun to see how everyone was doing. We stayed out way later than I thought we would, but the good news is that Hudson spent the night with Joel's parents last night so we were able to sleep in this morning. It was awesome!!! Thank you to Migi and Pops for allowing Joel and I to have a night out and a good chance to catch up on some much needed sleep!

I only took one picture last night. I had good intentions of taking more, but this was it!

To everyone in the MBHS class of 1999, it was great seeing you all and we'll catch up again in 10 years!

2 comments:

  1. So glad y'all had fun! I hated that Hunter and I couldn't be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy you were a better alumni than I!! Glad to hear it was fun. We didn't go to Justin's this summer & with all of the Thanksgiving/Iron Bowl festivities going on we decided against going. To tell you the truth, like you said, I didn't really want to go either. Hopefully we'll make it to the 20th though!

    ReplyDelete