Sunday, December 22, 2013

More Christmas Fun!

We've been super busy these past few weeks trying to fit everything Christmas in. It has been so much fun. I just love this time of year!
 
Hudson had his last (tear!) preschool Christmas program. Once again, it was such a great performance. I just don't see how they get all of those kids to remember so many songs! Hudson sang his little heart out! It's hard not to tear up hearing those children's voices sing!
 
Those 3 kings in the back of the picture below are the most wonderful afternoon helpers ever, and were the greatest sports to get up there and sing! Bless their hearts, they were so nervous, but they did great! The boys (and the girls too!) just adore them. We will certainly miss them, along with all of the other teachers, next year!

They had a delicious breakfast afterwards and Hudson was just being a goofball the whole time! He's been just a wee bit excited this holiday season!

 Hudson went to his first princess party ever at Premier Gymnastics and had the time of his life. I sort of wish I was allowed to play at that party because it looked like so much fun! He even met Ariel and asked to have his picture made with her! :)

 Santa, I've been good! Yes, he has!
 Angel face!
 Carrie got into town on Wednesday! Woo hoo! We are SO glad to have her home for over a week! Carrie wanted to do several crafts with the boys. They had such a good time and the crafts turned out perfect! Here they are decorating a tablecloth with their feet!


 We did these cute wreaths with their hands too!

 The finished product! I sure hope I get to take one of these home with me! Hint, hint!

 We've baked our cookies for Santa!

We went to TWO Christmas parties in one night and acted like we were young again. We are not! Ha! But it was fun!
 
First up was Cameron and Caroline's annual party! It was so fun and the food (oh the food!) was delicious! I drool just thinking about the food! We had a good time hanging out with everyone.
 
 Second party of the night was our tacky Sunday school party, so we brought the vests out again (we switched this time though!).
 We won again! Woo hoo! Now when I put these ole vests back on Ebay, I can say, "TWO TIME tacky contest winner!" Ha!



 It was a great end to an already fun night! Love these girls!
The kids had their Christmas parties at school Friday. I had to pull double duty since both were at the same time so I don't have a ton of pictures, but that's ok. The boys both had fun! Harrison has LOVED wearing the reindeer antlers!
 
Hudson's sweet class (missing a few!) and Ms. Mary Kay. We have just loved the kids' teachers this year. It is amazing what a difference a year makes. Last year, Hudson was just not interested in school (and even pretended that he was sick on several occasions so he wouldn't have to go--I didn't fall for it!). This year, he's sad when he doesn't get to go to school, and on some days, will throw a fit when I go pick him up because he doesn't want to go home. Like yesterday, he refused to go home with me after the party! I guess that's a good thing, even if it does hurt my feelings sometimes! It's way better than him NOT liking school, that's for sure! Harrison LOVES school too, and he has learned so much in such a short period of time! Even though they call him their third grader because he's so big, we still love them! Ha!
 

It has been a great month so far, although it has gone by way too quickly! It is hard to believe that Christmas is here! I'm off for over two weeks, so I'm going to really enjoy it!!!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment