Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Little Singing...

We are at the end of another really busy holiday weekend. It was SO fun, but we are exhausted. Joel went to bed at 6:30 and I had both the kids down by 7. I'm not too far behind them (but I have Sunday chores to do first!). I'll have to break this weekend up into several posts.
 
Friday morning was Hudson's Christmas program at school. We started with breakfast in the Fellowship Hall. Hudson was way too excited to eat, but I sure enjoyed my breakfast!
 
 Hudson and his buddy Anderson (in a rare, still moment--they were tackling each other and running around the tables the rest of the time!)...

Then, it was time for the progam. They sang 6 or 7 songs and it was adorable. Hudson sang every word. I was so proud of him! He is front and center below!
 

I used my phone to video the whole thing and it is way too big to put on here, but I asked Joel to take a short video with our big camera and of course he could not figure out how to do it. He did manage to get 15 seconds of it (I don't think he realized that it was working, but you get the idea)...

 
I was very impressed with the program. That is a lot of songs for 3 and 4 year olds to learn! I know they practiced a bunch.
 
Moving on to today, Hudson sang in "big church" this morning for the first time. The Wednesday night class that I'm teaching sang Away in a Manger this morning. Let's just say I think they all got a little stage fright. They did so good on Wednesday night when we practiced, but they were a little quiet today. It was still precious though and I was proud of them (and I know the congregation thought it was adorable too!). Hudson sang not one word this time. :( 
 




I can't leave Harrison out. This was this morning before we left for church. I did not brush his mop before we left for church. Oh well. He looked precious in his Christmas outfit though!

 
More to come on the rest of our weekend. It was full of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment