Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter Egg!

Happy Easter Egg! Well, that's according to my 2 year old. He said that to everyone on Sunday. Too funny! We had a FABULOUS Easter weekend. I enjoyed every second of our Easter Sunday beginning with our wonderful church service and spending a full day with both our families (with a much needed nap in between!). It doesn't get much better than that!

The Easter bunny paid a little visit to our house Sunday morning. You will notice that he is holding that school bus in every single picture from here on out in this post. He's a little obsessed with school buses!

We actually got ready in time to attempt some pictures in the yard, but Hudson wasn't interested. Is he ever interested in taking pictures? I don't know why I thought we could actually get some decent ones!


This is probably the last Easter I'm going to be able to get away with bunnies on the outfit. :(

It is just torture sitting on Mommy's lap!

We got to church in time to take our annual family picture in front of the cross before going to church with the Reed's. We had a great Easter service. I just LOVE the music at Easter and seeing everyone there at one time. We have a lot to celebrate on this day!

After church, we headed to Old Overton to eat lunch with my family. When we walked in, the first thing we saw was the Easter bunny. Hudson flipped as soon as we walked in the door, so we quickly walked on by, but I just knew that this was my last opportunity to get that screaming picture on the Easter bunny's lap and no one was going to stop me this time! It was funny because Hudson could see the Easter bunny from our table and he kept saying, "We not going up there" over and over again. He did NOT want to go near that bunny, but he also didn't take his eyes off of him the entire time. Lunch was great as usual and we were stuffed! And, when we left, I got my token picture that I wanted, much to my family's dismay...

It doesn't get better than that! Aren't these the best? Or, am I the only one that loves the screaming pictures? Haha, I think I may have scarred him because he only wanted Daddy for a while after that! :) He kept saying "Hudson screamed at the Easter bunny" ALL afternoon.

After a much needed nap by all, we headed back over to the Reed's for an Easter egg hunt, which Hudson loved, and had dinner. We were all stuffed by the end of the day, but enjoyed our time with our families so much. It was much needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment