Thursday, February 24, 2011

Banana Mess!

This morning, I went back to my bedroom to strip the sheets from our bed (all of 2 minutes) and came back to the kitchen to find this...

He had climbed up into the chair and climbed on the table to reach the bananas that were in a bowl on the table. He had gotten all 4 bananas out, peeled them, smashed them, and eaten part of them, all while I was gone for a few minutes.

He just started saying "Baaaa-Naannaas!" over and over again. Hilarious.

This is a follow up to yesterday morning, when I left the kitchen again for a second (maybe this is a sign I need to not leave the kitchen while he's lingering in there!) and I came back in to find that he had climbed on the island, gotten a hold of a snack trap full of goldfish, and had eaten every last one of them. Like today, both of these events occurred right after he had eaten breakfast! Clearly, this is a growing boy! And, he sure does like to climb things! It's dangerous around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment