Friday, February 19, 2016

Sweet Lilla Grace

Joel's brother Jordan and his wife Anna welcomed Lilla Grace on January 26th. We finally got a chance to go up to Nashville and see them and meet their sweet new addition last weekend. To say we were all smitten was an understatement! 

 The boys were obsessed with her! We were all fighting to hold her. They did so well and were so sweet to her. Harrison has come a long way in a year. When Rooney was born, he would not let me hold her at all because he got so jealous, and he sure wasn't going to hold her. But this time, he was all about it!
 Migi was there too and had to get a picture taken with all of her grandchildren! Such a sweet picture! After 3 sons and 2 grandsons, she finally got her a little girl!

 Poor Lilla was passed around all day and night and even the next morning! She was still in that sleep all the time mode and it was easy to pass her around, although I am sure that Jordan and Anna did not want her held that much. Oh well! They were sweet to let us! I never heard her cry...not one time. Of course this gave me major baby fever!!!


We were all watching a movie and Harrison wanted to hold Lilla and I caught him kissing her little hand. I hope she knows how much she is loved!

Now I just need all my nieces closer to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment