Thursday, April 30, 2009

Two Months Old!

This was Hudson at one month old...

And, this is Hudson today! He has changed so much in a month! Look how much he has grown!

We have learned to smile!!! He is so cute when he does it and it just melts my heart every time! I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing this!!! He is my handsome little man!


We had to get a picture on Porter, the stuffed bear. He's not screaming this time. That's a first!

This picture below is so funny to me. It looks like he is devising a plan to do something troublesome! This is probably a sign of things to come!

Look at his big eyes! They are still on the blue side, but are heading in the brown direction like his mommy and daddy!


Wow, I can't believe two months have passed now. Hudson has grown so much over the past month. He is now over 13 pounds! He's a big, big boy. He will definitely double his birth weight in the next couple of weeks! Someone asked me the other day if he was around 4 months old...I was almost embarassed to say he was only 2 months! Oh well...I love that he's a little chunker!

These are some things Hudson has done over the past month:

1. Started smiling!!! Love, love, love to see this kid smile. It brightens my day!

2. Started sleeping in his crib. He's doing great with it. We put him down around 9:30 or so, and he'll sleep until around 4, and then will sleep until around 8 (although he slept until 5:30 last night...he must have known his mommy was tired!). He doesn't have any trouble going to sleep at night. We can put him in his crib wide awake, and he knows it's time to go to sleep. We never hear a peep out of him. He will also wiggle all around in his crib. The other night I put him in his normal spot and woke up to find him on the other end of the crib facing the other direction. I don't know how he did this! We use a sleep positioner and swaddle him up, but obviously it does not work!

3. Started making lots and lots of noise. Joel and I laugh at some of the noises that come out of his mouth. Sometimes he will act like he is having a conversation with us, and it is absoutely hilarious.

4. He loves his swing and bouncy now. After boycotting naps for a few weeks, I have found that he will nap in his swing in the morning and in the afternoon. I know I'm probably starting a bad habit by letting him do this because he won't be able to do it at daycare, but it's terrible when he gets overtired. I would rather him nap then not, so that's that.

It's still up in the air about who Hudson looks like. A lot of people say that he looks like Joel, especially through the eyes, but then I've had other people tell me he looks a lot like my dad. Either way, he's one good looking little boy!
Happy Two Month Birthday, Hudson. We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment