Monday, April 20, 2009

All Smiles!

I finally caught him smiling! He's been doing it for about a week now, but he's not very generous with it yet so it was hard to catch him. Isn't he cute?!?!?!

We put him in his crib last night for the first time and he slept until 4:45 this morning, ate, and then went back to sleep until 8:45! So...it was a success!!! I was a little emotional about it, but I survived. I know he has to go up there sooner or later, but I missed having him right there and being able to hear him breathe and make all the little noises that he makes during the night (although they were starting to get a little old!). Thank goodness for the video monitor! I'm pretty sure I was up every hour of the night watching it. I hope we have another good night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment