Monday, February 24, 2014

Pigtails, Beautiful Weather, and an ABC Video

I thank God every day for these boys. I'm such a boy mom. But, sometimes I do wonder what it would look like if we had girls...
 
Practically every picture of me growing up has me with pigtails. We called them "handlebars." I LOVE pigtails on little girls! Little boys, maybe not so much! Ha! But it was fun playing! And clearly it was time for a haircut, which we have since taken care of!

I am dying over these pictures! The boys love for me to "play" with their hair. Most days it consists of mohawks after bath (I totally gel their hair to make it stick!), but one day, they wanted pig tails and of course I had to oblige! Joel was so mad and told Hudson that I was posting his picture all over the internet. Only the few readers of the blog will see these! One day they'll thank me...at their rehearsal dinners!

We have had such a crazy winter! The last two posts are about snow, and this one is about 70 degree weather in February! This past weekend was amazing! Saturday morning we went down to Irondale to see the trains. These boys would rather do this than anything in the world. We go so much. We weren't so lucky Saturday morning. Usually we see a bunch of trains, but we didn't see anything Saturday. It was still fun though. There is this little caboose train that they loved playing on!

Pre-hair cuts...
After naps, we headed to the park. The boys played their little hearts out. The weather was so, so nice. We did not want to leave!

We stayed until dark! I love that the boys are at an age where they can just make friends at the park and play with whoever is there. It makes it so much more fun.

That night was a Dairy Queen night! Have you ever seen a cuter face?!?!?

Sunday was a great day to get out the bounce house. The boys played outside for hours. Harrison's entire head was soaking wet from all the sweat!

Hudson also had t-ball practice! He is loving it this year! It helps that 8 of his buddies are on his team!

I'll end this with the cutest ABC's you'll ever hear. Don't pay so much attention to the first part...he can do it, but was not exactly cooperating when we started!


No comments:

Post a Comment