Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Joel!

Happy 31st Birthday Joel! I'm not going to say it to him, but man, that sounds old! He is officially "in his thirties" now. I'm glad I have a couple more years before I get there!

These were the only recent pictures on my computer that I had of Joel and they are from Christmas. They are both so cute though!

We were able to sneak in a walk in the neighborhood before the sun went down (thank goodness for some good weather--we are counting down the days until spring!), and then we had a wonderful dinner with Joel's parent's tonight. And, now, he's doing what he loves most besides Auburn football...watching Auburn basketball (even though our team is terrible). So all in all, I think he's had a pretty good day!
.
We are looking forward to a long, relaxing weekend. Joel is taking tomorrow off to work on our downstairs room so I'm not sure what Hudson and I are going to get into, but I feel like I haven't seen Hudson all week and I'm itching to get my hands on that little guy! I can't wait to play! It is supposed to rain all day so I'm not looking forward to that, but we'll find something to do! I have given Joel a deadline to get the downstairs room finished, so he must get to working and I'm trying my best not to bother him. I can't wait to post pictures of the finished product because it looks awesome! I'm so glad my husband is handy! We do have dinner plans with friends tomorrow night so I can't wait for that! I am in some serious need of some friend bonding time. Can you tell it's busy season for me?!?! It is a depressing time of year and although I'm trying to stick to my 28 hours a week schedule (I just can't do the 60 hour weeks anymore with a child!), I haven't exactly had a week yet where it has just been 28 hours. And, it's only going to get worse before it gets better.
.
Anyway, back to the purpose of this post! Happy Birthday Joel! I hope you had a wonderful day today. Hudson and I love you very much and can't wait to spend many more birthdays with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment