Friday, January 8, 2010

All Smiles!

Someone woke up in a good mood this morning!






We have had a rough week, but this boy can always cheer me up!!!

I'm so glad this week is just about over. The first week in January is never a good week for so many reasons, and this year was no exception, but we are almost through it. Two years ago, my brother passed away on January 5th. It was the worst day of my life and not a day goes by that I don't think about it, but this week is always especially hard. Last year, Joel's grandmother passed away almost on the same day that my brother did the year before. Couple that with coming back to work after two weeks of vacation knowing that busy season is upon us again, and then on Monday of this week we had layoffs at work that affected my best friend and another good friend, no sleep from little man ALL week (teething, maybe?), an Alabama National championship, AND the excitement of SNOW coming and then it didn't come, but daycare was closed, but work was open so we had to scramble around for a babysitter (all for NO snow!), we are ready for a better week next week! (I realize the last two are not so important, but still put a damper on an already bad week!)
Anyway, I'm looking forward to a margarita (or two!) tonight at La Paz for Kelli's birthday celebration! And, I am thankful that Hudson was in such a good mood this morning! He is SO much fun!

On another note, I just had to post these sweet pictures of Hudson reading his Elmo book last night. This is his favorite book and he has to "read" it every day AND night!


We had some fun on the couch last night. I just love babies in their footie pajamas! He is so cuddly and sweet!

I think Daddy was about to "get him" in this picture! He loves that game...notice the remote there too. The TWO remotes that he got for Christmas are no replacement for the real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment