Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yummy Soap!

This is what I found in Hudson's mouth last night...


He was just sucking away on it and loving it! Good thing he didn't try to swallow it...obvious choking hazard! Hudson was in the bathroom with Joel while he was getting ready to go to dinner and I walked in there and Hudson had the big bar of soap in his hands that he had taken off the tub. I took it out of his hands, and then noticed that his mouth was moving and I knew there was a piece of soap in the soap dish that was now missing, so I stuck my hand in his mouth and there it was! I can't believe he liked it! Gross! He was smelling very Irish Spring fresh! Ha!
.
I guess we won't be using soap to discipline him in the future! Oh and we will also be keeping a better eye on him. He is trouble!

1 comment:

  1. you know when Jim was little he developed quite the taste for that soap...when he'd get in trouble he'd tell his mom "not the irish spring" so that she WOULD get the irish spring. Gross

    ReplyDelete