Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sometimes Your Wishes Do Come True!

This week has gotten off to a GREAT start! Who knew that a Monday could be so exciting. I am not sure that I have permission to blog about the MOST exciting news, but I am one happy girl right now. I will share the news when I get the ok!

He's pretty happy too!


By the way, this picture was taken by my brother at Easter and never made the blog. Hudson still loves the jumperoo at my parent's house. He's way too big for it, but hey, it kept him happy (and most importantly, immobile) for a little while so it was awesome!

The other happy news yesterday had to do with Hudson starting at his new daycare! I was so nervous about it, but wow, it went great!!! It was better than we could have ever imagined. Hudson didn't cry when I left for the first time in about 6 months. He got right down and started playing. And, he did it again today. No tears. They told me that the only time he got upset yesterday was when this little girl left that he had been playing with all day. Other than that, they said it was like he had been going there forever. He didn't miss a beat and they said he was such an easy baby. I am such at ease with my decision and so thankful that everything is going so well so far! I hope today is just as good! I am getting used to having to pack lunches in the morning and feeding Hudson before we leave. I know it sounds like such an easy task, but I never had to do that before. I just woke Hudson up, changed him and we were out the door! I'm glad I don't have to be at work until 8:30 because it takes every bit of that time to get everything done and Hudson dropped off!

All in all, yesterday was a fabulous Monday! I can't say that about most Mondays!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are going so well with the new daycare. I know that can be tough!! So are you preggers?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best news ever!!!! Can't wait until it can be official official!!

    ReplyDelete