Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa!

Well, it started out as love at first sight...

"Hmmm...I think I know you, but I'm not quite sure!"

"I'm getting a little scared now. White haired old folks really give me the creeps!"

"Don't get near me!"


"Mmmmoooooommmmmmmyyyyyyy!!!!!!"


"I don't like this one bit!"


"Santa, this isn't helping very much...but, you sure do look a lot like my granddaddy!"


At least someone is not afraid of Santa!


Let's just say Hudson's second run-in with Santa, aka Big Daddy (my Dad) did not go over too well! He was terrified of him! He had his picture taken at daycare with Santa and did great, or so they say. The picture that we got was terrible, but they said he didn't cry or anything. I think he was a little confused at who Santa was, and he has always had this fear of old people with gray/white hair. I can't imagine how bad it is going to be next year! He probably won't even get near Santa!
x
We had a little fun after Santa left!

This pretty lady is finally in town! We picked her up from the airport today and we get her for a whole week!!! So fun!


Merry Christmas to everyone! Let the chaos begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment