Sunday, December 13, 2009

ON THE MOVE!!!

Well, it finally clicked. Hudson is up on all fours and is going strong! And, he's SO HAPPY ABOUT IT!!! Can you tell?!?!?


We were starting to wonder if the army crawl was going to be his "crawl", but he figured out that getting up on all fours was a bit easier, and it makes pulling up on things SO much easier too!


He's all smiles about it!


His favorite thing to do is to crawl over to the dog bowls and splash in the water bowls. It doesn't make a mess at all. Ha! I'm exhausted tonight. You can't just put him somewhere where he'll stay put. He has to go get into something. I feel like we are constantly "redirecting" him! He doesn't quite understand the word "no" yet, so that's why we redirect! It's funny how short their attention spans are and how they forget things so easily. We will put him facing a different direction and he has already forgotten about what we just took him away from. I'm sure that won't last for long!

It is so cute to watch him crawl though and it is definitely one of my favorite milestones so far!


We went to my friend Cameron's Christmas party last night. She and her twin sister have a party every year and it is always so much fun. The food is about the best stuff ever. I crave it all year long. They make a bunch of dips and they are all so yummy. We took Hudson this year so we weren't able to stay as long as we would have liked, but he made it to almost 9 so we felt that was pretty good for someone that normally goes straight to bed at 7!

Here is our work crowd. I just love all these girls, and we have all become very close in the past few years. I was so glad to get to hang out with them last night!


I think the reason Hudson made it so long last night is because he had a lot of attention from these folks below! He loves other kids, and they loved him back! I had to keep reminding them that he was just a baby and to not play rough with him...and to get out of his face...and to quit filling his mouth with puffs because he might choke...and to not pick him up...the list goes on and on, but overall they were very sweet and did great with him! Hudson tolerated them really well though and didn't fuss a bit!


This picture below just makes me smile! I know Cooper is not too happy, but she just looks so darn cute!!!


We've got a busy week and weekend coming up. Joel and I have almost finished our Christmas shopping. I'll be glad when all of that is done! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment