Saturday, December 12, 2009

9 Month Stats (at 9 1/2 Months!)

We went to the doctor yesterday for Hudson's 9 month appointment and here are his stats:

Weight: 21 lbs, 14 oz. (75th percentile)
Height: 30 1/4 inches (90th percentile)
Head: 18 inches

He is still a big boy! Dr. Cortopassi said he is looking great and couldn't believe all his red hair! He said we can start doing some table foods and start using a sippy cup, both of which we have been starting already. He also loaded us up with formula, which was MUCH appreciated! Hudson got the second half of the flu and H1N1 shots and another shot. Poor buddy. He definitely screamed, but was fine afterwards. We were just glad to get the second dose of those shots because we couldn't find them anywhere. Greenvale had just gotten them in about an hour before we got there yesterday. Thank goodness!

After the doctor's appointment, Joel and I tried to get a little shopping in before my niece Morgan came to hang out with us last night. We had so much fun with Morgan! She is 6 years old and is just a delight to be around. She was such a big helper too and was SO nurturing! It made me seriously contemplate having our second 6 years from now! Haha, not really, but she helped me bathe him (and the dogs, too...at the same time!) and played with him the entire time. He just loved her too and couldn't stop smiling at her! When she would leave the room, he would start crying. At 8 pm, we finally had to make Hudson go to bed. He did not want to go, but we knew today would be terrible if he stayed up any later. Once Hudson went to bed, it was time for some girl fun! I painted Morgan's toes and then I let her paint mine! Let's just say it's a good thing for nail polish remover and winter shoes because I'm not sure I could leave the house with my toes looking the way they do! It was really fun though. Then we snuggled on the couch together and fell asleep! Oh how I hope I have a girl someday! I know I won't get all of that with Hudson!

Of course I had to get a picture of the two of them. This was the first time all night that Hudson wasn't smiling! He's pretty sleepy at this point, but it is still cute though!

This was from earlier in the night when Morgan first got there. He was REALLY excited!

We have an afternoon full of shopping today and then a Christmas party tonight. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment