Thursday, October 18, 2012

Woofstock and Me time

It's time to dump some of the pictures on my Iphone. I have found that I love Instagram. The pictures turn out way better to me than with my big camera (and obviously, it's easier to carry around!).
 
I took the kids to Veteran's Park last weekend and they had so much fun. The ground there is much better for my new walker and it was nice visiting somewhere we haven't gone to in a while. 
 

 
 
Of course, they were having an event there on Saturday. It was called Woofstock and was some sort of dog event. There were dogs everywhere, which of course the kids loved! Hudson got his face painted and jumped in the bouncies they had, so he was super excited about that. It was an all around beautiful day and I'm glad we got to spend it outside. 

 This is what I get every time I turn around and look at Harrison in the car. Isn't that the best?!?!!?

I was supposed to get some "me" time this week. I just got through the October 15th deadline at work (I have been working a lot lately!), and I had planned all along to take Wednesday and Thursday off (and of course Friday too since that is my off day). The kids were going to daycare, and I had a lot of things on my to-do list. Unfortunately, this little guy had other plans...

So, my time has been spent holding this sweet baby the past two days, which hasn't been all bad! He has slept a lot, so my to-do's at home, for the most part, have gotten done. And, Joel came home early and kept him this afternoon so I could at least go get my hair done (it's only been like 6 months!). It appears that it is an ear infection, but thankfully tonight, he seems to be on the mend! He has been so pitiful.

Pushing big brother around the house tonight!

At least I got some "me" time with my baby. He never gets time with just me. We have spent a lot of time just cuddling on the couch, so it was sweet time. I am glad to see him feeling better though!

No comments:

Post a Comment