Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Decor!

I just love mums and pumpkins. They just scream fall! I thought it would be cute to take some pictures of the boys out in front of the house on Saturday, but you can see how well it went...
 
Harrison was definitely still not feeling great. This virus/infection has been a doozy for sure.

Our neighborhood really gets into holidays. I've never been that great about decorating for Halloween and last year with a newborn, it really didn't happen! We were lucky to get a pumpkin out! So this year, I thought it would be fun to let Hudson pick out an inflatable that he really liked, which he thought was so fun! We looked and looked and this is what he chose! He is VERY proud of his scary cat!

 I'm not a huge fan of inflatables in front yards, but it actually looks pretty cute. It lights up too, and the head moves! We do not go all out like a lot of people on our street, but at least we have something!
 
I also added this cute door hanger this year. I bought it off of Etsy and I just love it!
 

Now, if Halloween would just hurry up and get here, that would be great! Hudson asks every day if he can put on his Spiderman costume (and he pretty much does anyway!).


No comments:

Post a Comment