Monday, October 29, 2012

Boo at the Zoo

We headed to Boo at the Zoo on Sunday night. We were a little worried about how Harrison would do because he is just fussy at night (and it was cold), but we had a great night out! Joel and I were both so glad we went!
 
My little puppy dog and Spidey...
 
 I could just eat him up!

 Of course Spidey had to do the backwards carousel...

Hudson loved everything about it. He especially loved the trick or treating! He definitely has the hang of it this year! Wednesday night will be fun trying to get him to go home! :)
 
Harrison sat in the stroller the whole time and never made a peep. I think he was half asleep. He never stays still for that long! I guess he had a lot to look at too!
 
 We did get him out to ride the train. Hudson loved the train too and didn't get scared one bit!


 Daddy was there too!

We will definitely go back next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment