Thursday, September 22, 2011

38 Week Checkup

I went for my 38 week checkup this morning and again, no change from last week. I did lose two pounds--woo hoo! My doctor did say he thought it would be rare if I went past my due date based on my history (all ONE other baby!), so I'm holding onto that hope! I'm really ok with it though. I know Harrison will come when he's ready and it just gives us even more time to get ready and to enjoy our last few weeks as a family of 3! I have a bit of a cold, thanks to my 2 year old, so I need to get that gone before I take on a newborn. I know a lot can happen in the next week, but I'm sort of hoping he has an October birthday! Nothing against September, but I just like the sound of October better. It was like that with Hudson. I did not want him to have a February birthday for whatever reason. It was a good thing it wasn't a leap year when Hudson was born--we barely made it to March 1st! So, maybe the same will hold true with this one. October 1st would be great and easy to remember, although, that day is an Auburn football game day and I might lose my husband to the tv if I go into labor that day! :) Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment