Saturday, September 17, 2011

37 Weeks

I'm now 37 weeks and at this point, baby Harrison is feeling good right where he is! Which is good with me, seeing as though I have only one family member in town this weekend AND, I'm hosting a tea for my sister tomorrow afternoon at my house. So, he needs to stay put until after 4 pm tomorrow! :)

I went to the doctor Thursday and there was no change from last week so I gave Joel the green light to go to the AU/Clemson game in Clemson. I would have never let him do this with child #1! I know he really wanted to go though and hopefully, he'll get to see a win! We asked my dad for tickets to this one long before we found out we were pregnant. Joel lived in Greenville for a while after college and we always talked about going to this game together and seeing some of his friends from up there. Oh well, at least he still gets to go!

Hudson and I are having some good one on one time together, all the while trying to get the house ready for tomorrow's tea! We went to dinner with some friends last night, watched a movie, and Hudson got to sleep in Mommy's bed! He was SO excited about that...and just as excited at 6:15 this morning when he said, "Hey, Mommy! Get up!" :) We went and got his hair cut and then got a treat at Edgar's, and are now patiently waiting for the game to start!

He was saying, "Down, set, hut-hut!"



And, "War Eagle, HEY!" Hudson's ready to see Aubie on TV and look for Daddy and Pops.





Hopefully, this game won't send me into labor! If it's anything like the past 2, I'm in trouble! Sis, you better keep your phone on!

No comments:

Post a Comment