Friday, September 9, 2011

36 Week Update

I went to the doctor for my 36 week checkup yesterday morning and I have made a little bit of progress! Not much, but progress is progress! Everything looked great and the doctor even said, "Woah, that baby is definitely head down and ready to go!" So, all good news and onto next week! While I'm still feeling really good, I feel like I've started the "waddle", especially since he's sitting so low. My feet are finally starting to swell a little bit as well, which is to be expected. I can't believe I made it to September with no swelling. I got lucky this time I guess!

I think we are just about ready for him to be here, although I'm really getting anxious about bringing him home with us and adjusting to life as a family of 4! I'm not worried about the delivery part--just afterwards! It makes me nervous to think of having to handle another child, but it's coming whether we are ready or not! (I know you moms with more than one child are probably laughing at me right now!) Hudson thinks that baby Harrison is already at the hospital and that we're going to see him soon. He says he's going to be sweet to him! We'll see! I will update again next week!

Hudson's first day of school went great on Wednesday. He loves his new teachers, Miss Molly and Miss Shaundra, so I'm relieved about that. He moved up basically 2 classes, and there are only a couple of other kids from his class last year that are in this year's class--the rest are in the class below. I was nervous about that, but Hudson really didn't care. As long as his best buddy Caleb is in his class, he's good to go! They have a behavior chart in this class which should be very interesting! He starts on green every morning and then if he misbehaves, it will move to yellow and then to red. So far, we've stayed on green! Hope we keep that up!

For some reason, we've been ordering a ton of things lately and the boxes have been overwhelming our house. Hudson thinks the boxes are his toys and he has had a blast being pulled around in the box in the backyard!



This is how I found Hudson and Joel the other night. Hudson is really big on piling up the pillows these days. I find myself picking up pillows about 5 times daily. I think they look so much alike in this picture!




Happy weekend to all! War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment