Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We're Gettin' Good at This!

Check out our new sitting position...

We love our feet!!!

And Chloe too!




Here is our funny face...


Let's eat Mommy!


Mmmmm...sweet potatoes...yummy!

Sweet potatoes are a bit messy.


As you can see, Hudson has made huge improvements in the sitting up department! He can sit up all by himself as long as he holds one arm down for balance. He sat through the whole photo shoot above without tumping over once! I was so proud!
x
We have also started sweet potatoes. His facial expression during his first bite of sweet potatoes was priceless. I wish we had captured it on camera, but we didn't! He started shaking his head no and then kind of shook all over to get it down. We thought he didn't like it, but then he opened his mouth wide and wanted some more! He has now had it for several days now and it is going great. He will eat a whole container in about 2 minutes!

He is turning into my big boy! I am so thankful every day that I am his mom, but so sad that he is growing up so fast! I just don't know where the time is going. Can we make it stop please???

No comments:

Post a Comment