Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Summer Wrap Up

I'm cleaning off the camera with this post! Here's what hasn't made the blog before now.
 
Hudson and I went to the movie a few weeks ago. We saw Monster's University and had a good morning out!
 
A couple of my sweet co-workers took me to dinner at Felix's while in Mobile and ordered this little surprise without my knowing...along with a Chrissy to drink (if you have never had one, you have to try it--it was an incredible dessert drink!). We had such a fun night out, even if it was a Monday! It made my birthday!
 We did the splash pad at the zoo and the bubble pit for the first time this summer.

 We met up with the Kincaid's and the Batson's. Megan, Emily, and I used to play club basketball in the spring and summer growing up and we all have boys the same age. Megan and I hang out a good bit now, but we had not seen Emily in probably 10 years! It was fun catching up!

Harrison got in on the giraffe feeding for the first time. He loved it!

Trying to get 7 kids together (one was in the stroller and who knows where Harrison is!) was impossible!
Harrison is officially out of the high chair! He is a big boy now and sits at the table with us. Only time will tell if the high chair ever makes another appearance! :) Kind of sad to think about that! I am glad for now though to get it out of the kitchen! One less thing to clean!

Harrison has a new girlfriend! I caught these two holding hands the other night. Their facial expressions are cracking me up. Neither would smile at me! I totally think that Harrison looks just like Joel in this picture.

Hudson told me that he was "just like Pops" in this picture because he was wearing his sunglasses in his shirt. It is funny at the things he catches on to! For some reason, I think he looks like he's 10 in this picture!

It was sunny this morning for the first time in ages it seems! We hit up the park and played our little hearts out! The sun does everybody a little good!

I'm sad that summer is just about over! We have got a few more things planned over the next couple of weeks and then that is pretty much it for a while, but we sure have had a good summer (despite Harrison's surgery!).

No comments:

Post a Comment