Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Iphone Dump

I haven't dumped any pictures off my phone lately, so here you go...

Mom and Hudson at the puppet show in Atlanta.

The old man and his really old puppets! 

Harrison LOVING the puppets too!
A few weeks ago, we ventured down to Mount Laurel for the park and pizza. All Hudson wanted to do was to play on this train. We had to drag him away to go eat pizza at Area 41. Fun night though! He is still talking about the train park.
Harrison at t-ball yesterday.
Hudson did SO much better at t-ball yesterday. We were very proud of him. He listened and followed directions (for as long as any 3 year old can), and even hit a good one! Don't worry, he picked some flowers and ate some dirt too. :)
The helmet was a bit small for his huge head!
First swim lesson with Haines! We are doing them at St. Vincent's 119 and we were very impressed with lesson #1. Hudson was a little shy at first when Mr. Jay came to get them, but it didn't take long for them to warm up to him. They were climbing all over him and splashing him like crazy by the end of it! I can't wait to see how the lessons progress. We have 7 more to go and then it's off to the beach to test his skills! :)



And just a couple of Hudson sayings from this weekend:

 - Hudson - "Mommy, I'm not going to drive you nuggets today."

 - Me - "Hudson, what do you want for lunch today?" Hudson - "Peanut jelly, cheese, apple sauce, and no tomatoes on that." (He hears me all the time saying "no tomatoes" on things!)

- Hudson - "Mommy, I'm getting bigger and bigger. That makes you happy." (To be honest, that really makes me sad!)

- Hudson - "We say yes ma'am to mommies and yes sir to daddies." (TRYING to teach him manners, but he keeps reverting back to "Yayy-uh" when he means yes. I think I've heard it a thousand times this weekend, hence the reason why he said he wasn't going to drive me nuggets today!)

1 comment:

  1. Hastings and I will be down in Seagrove for the month of June...would love to get together if you'll be visiting during the same time :-) - Jaime

    ReplyDelete