Monday, July 25, 2011

Bachelorette Interruption

I hate it when special reports take over my TV shows! I know the debt of America is VERY important, but does the President have to talk about it during The Bachelorette?!?!? Seriously, of all the times...not my one TV night of the week! So, while Barack has taken over my show, I thought I would put up some pictures from the weekend. We didn't do much at all, yet, I feel like it was somewhat productive.

First up...much needed haircut for Mr. Hudson.

He LOVES getting his haircut. He thinks it's just about the most fun thing you can do. He sits as still as can be, probably because he knows there is a treat at the end of it. You can kind of see his green mouth in the picture below! You can't beat a sour apple dum dum. He looks so old now! Then, it was off to see Mama Jean. Hudson always loves visiting his great grandmother. I think it's because she gives him lots of treats! :)

Second up...new tires for my car. :( Gotta love taking your car in for a routine tire rotation and oil change only to be told you need new tires. Oh well, such is life.

Third up...we went to the Blocker's house for dinner Saturday night and had the best time! I wish I had taken my camera. Shelley cooked us a fabulous dinner and Hudson earned himself a new nickname...WILD MAN. He was ninety to nothing at their house and acted like he had known all those people forever. He was Mr. Personality for sure and I loved it! I expected him to clam up as there were no other kids there, but he wanted nothing to do with Joel and me! He picked on all the adults! At one point, I heard him in the other room asking Cayce and Hunter what a peacock says. What does a peacock say???? I have no idea. Anyway, he was so good and so funny the entire night. Thanks to the Blockers for having us over. We really enjoyed getting to hang out with everyone and talk about baby Will that is set to arrive in just a few weeks!


Fourth up...I packed up my sewing/embroidery machine, put it on Craig's List on Saturday, and sold it on Sunday. The lady picked it up tonight. Sad, but something that needed to happen. I just didn't have the time or the patience for it, and I know it's only about to get worse! I'm happy to know that I at least gave it a try. It just wasn't my thing! I did learn that paying the $10 to get something monogrammed or appliqued is TOTALLY worth it. Once we packed up the sewing machine, we made the room that it was in a playroom/movie room for Hudson upstairs, so I'm excited for the room to hopefully get some use now!


Fifth up...we FINALLY got the train table out of our den and took it to the playroom downstairs. It has taken over my den for the past 5 months and I'm glad to have the space back! We're knocking things off the honey-do list! Woo hoo!

Oh and Hudson told me tonight that I was "stanky" and I "needed a baf." Thanks buddy.

Ok, The Bachelorette is back on! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. So glad y'all got to come over on Saturday! We definitely need to see y'all more often! :)

    ReplyDelete