Monday, June 18, 2012

Sick Day!

After yesterday being such a great day, Hudson came down with another stomach bug last night and I was up with him most of the night. He ended up sleeping with me and you would think a king size bed would be plenty of room, but he basically slept on top of me! Make that 3 of the last 4 nights with very little sleep. It was awful, but we survived. He woke up fine this morning, but I did not think he needed to go to school and spread the virus any more. I really thought we were done with it, but I guess not. Maybe now we are! I kept Harrison home too and we actually had a really fun day off together! No more sickness here!

We went to Target and bought a slip n slide and it was a big hit. We spent several hours playing on it. I will even admit that I went head first down the slip n slide to show Hudson what to do and it was pretty funny. I was hoping that none of the neighbors were watching! I'm probably going to be sore tomorrow! Ha!

Harrison started out dry before testing out the water too!


Does he look sick to you??? Me neither!

I guess I should have put Harrison's swimsuit on, but I really wasn't planning on him getting wet. He loved it though!
During naptime, I was able to do some cleaning and get these germs gone from our house and finished reading Catching Fire (and now I can't wait to start Mockingjay!) while laying out on the deck. It was wonderful, even though it was pretty hot! I wish all sick days were like this! It sure did make my Monday a little more bearable by not having to be at work! :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a picture of you going down the slip and slide...I bet Hudson loved watching you to do it!! You are an awesome Mommy!! Hope everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete