Thursday, June 7, 2012

Have Patience

A few days ago, I was trying to get dinner on the table, holding a screaming 22 pound baby in one arm, with Hudson standing at my feet asking me when dinner would be ready (for the millionth time that night!). I am embarassed to say that I might have lost my cool a bit and raised my voice and said, "Hudson, you need to BE PATIENT!!!" Hey, it could have been worse! :) Little did I know, this would be his response (video taken after the fact, but you get the idea)...



Apparently, the "patience" thing is an issue at school too, so much so that they have a song about it! How can you not smile at that?!?!

Translation of the song is:

Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry.
When you get impatient, you only start to worry.
Remember, remember, God has patience too,
Think about someone has to wait on you.

Sorry for the duck quacking in the background! Dumb dog toy!

And this last video is for my mother in law, who has been asking for it for weeks now. This is Shug, Joel's brother's dog, and Harrison. Shug is an American bulldog and LOVES babies. Harrison loves him too! :)



We have to be at Children's Hospital tomorrow morning at 6:15 am for Harrison's tubes. Big brother is staying with Migi and Pops for the night, so it feels like we have a night off since Harrison has been in bed since 7! Praying everything goes smoothly tomorrow. This isn't our first rodeo, but it is a bit scary with him having to go under. I am excited for some relief for my sweet baby boy though!

1 comment: