Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day

I'm glad I got the chance to take a couple of pictures with my cuties the morning of Mother's Day because the day went downhill from here. I barely got through lunch with my family at Old Overton before spending the rest of the afternoon and evening hovering the toilet with a nasty stomach bug! Not my most favorite Mother's Day memory in the last 4 years! Thanks to Harrison who brought it home from school last Thursday, it has now covered our family and Joel's Dad and brother too.




I gave Joel "Husband of the Year" honors on Sunday, but then promptly took those honors away on Monday when he came down with the bug. Seriously, men are such babies! I did not request a single thing on Sunday, but you would have thought he was dying on Monday--even told me I was making him suffer because we had no Gatorade and couldn't go get more until Monday night. Geez! We survived it though. One positive was that we lost a few pounds just in time for the beach!



I wish I could say we were well, but Harrison got sent home again today throwing up. I am beyond swamped at work and had a total breakdown when daycare called. He was totally fine this morning! I feel awful though. Luckily Joel, sensing my stress, went and got him and took him straight to the doctor. Hmm maybe he should get Husband of the Year honors back. :) He didn't even call and make an appointment. He just showed up! I guess dads can get away with that. Anyway, it's another ear infection. I'm at home with him now trying to de-stress for a little while and take care of my sweet baby. We seriously need our beach vacation to get here pronto! We ALL need a break!
Location:Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment