Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Trouble

My child is out of control. I mentioned before that we've been having some trouble with him lately. Well, this is what happens when you take your eye off of him for 2 seconds...


And do you see that smile? It's devious. No matter what I say to him, put him in time-out, give him a little pat on the bottom or the hand, he's still doing it. I'm about over time-out too--he is still throwing up every time I put him in it, so my options are to clean up vomit, or try something else, and cleaning up vomit is not something I'm really into...ever.

The pictures below just crack me up. It's so funny how much your child watches you. In case anyone is wondering, the oven is not on!

First, put the dish (or tupperware) in the oven...

Then, put the mit on the right hand...

Then, put the mit on the left hand...

And take it out!


He did all of this in a matter of minutes...no editing of the pictures here! He's smart.

Then, here's my wild child again who HATES his highchair now....

Do we go to a booster seat now? He's not big enough to sit in the regular chairs, but he is refusing to be in the high chair now so we have to do something.

Here is Hudson's school picture for this fall. Sorry, it's a picture of a picture. I thought it was sweet, even though he isn't smiling!

And this is Hudson's school picture with Santa. As you can tell, he really loves Santa. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, these are priceless. I am starting to wonder if I have the patience you do. And, I definitely hate cleaning up throw up. Maybe you can put him in the shower so that way he can throw up in there. JK.

    ReplyDelete