Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jumping on the Bandwagon--SHUTTERFLY!

I know you've all seen other blog posts about Shutterfly. I've personally never used them for Christmas cards, but I am this year! I have several friends that use Shutterfly for everything, and I'm excited about using them this year. Last year, I went to Smith's Variety during their "print for free" promotion. I got the cards in October and then had to take the picture, go to Wolf Camera and get the pictures printed, and then tape the picture on each card. By the time I got the cards, got the pictures printed, taped the pictures on the card, and then addressed all of the envelopes, I had spent a lot of money AND time! Well, Shutterfly does this all for you (except taking the picture of course!). And, they do it all for a great price and it is SO EASY. I am super pumped about our card this year! I've already designed it on Shutterfly and can't wait to see it in person and get it out to all of our friends and family.

If you are like me, you like the Christmas photo cards. I love getting cards with pictures! You can go to www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards and browse the photo cards that they have. I promise there will be one that you like! I LOVE the square cards (even though the square cards require extra postage)! They are my favorite, although the card I picked out happened to not be square--maybe next year!

They also offer photo calendars, which are always a great gift for those hard to buy for grandparents! You can go to www.shutterfly.com/calendars to see their great selection. I'm thinking about doing one this year. My grandmother is always telling me that she needs pictures, so why not send her 12 months worth!

And, one more thing that they offer, which is something we all need--thank you cards! I never seem to have cute ones on hand, and these are reasonably priced and would work great! You can find their thank you cards at www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/thank-you-cards.

The main reason that I'm doing this post is because Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE cards if you blog about them. Who doesn't want 50 free cards?!?! You can go to http://bit.ly/sfly2010 to see the details and what all you have to do to get it. It's definitely worth spending the few extra minutes to blog about it.

I can't wait to post my Shutterfly Christmas card on the blog. Receiving Christmas cards is one of my favorite things about the holidays and I can't wait to see all of yours out there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment