Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Curls Smurlz

We (I say we, but Joel wants nothing to do with this one!) had a little fun with Hudson's hair the other night. Yes, that is my little man with a ponytail! He looks like a girl from the back!

You know it's time for a haircut when you can put it in a ponytail! It is SO time. The "business in the front, party in the back" days are over. In case you don't get that, his hair lays flat on the top, and is nothing but curls in the back, so that's what we call it. I have been talking about cutting his hair for some time now, but I appear to be the only one who thinks it should be cut. No one wants the curls cut! My grandmother even said that she hopes he screams the entire time I'm getting it cut. That's how bad they are afraid that the curls won't come back. Really, let's face it, the curls are probably not here to stay. I'm not attached. We don't have red hair, and definitely don't have curls, so we don't know where any of it came from! I will say that it is cute, but it is starting to become a little too much of a fro for my liking! You should see how long it is when it's wet! It's halfway down his back!

He reminded me of a sumo wrestler that night with his little pony. I should have taken a full picture of him because his pjs were too small and his belly kind of hung out!

And just for a serious picture, how grown up does he look in the picture below?!?!? He'll always be my baby, but he sure isn't looking like it anymore!


Hopefully, I will get around to that haircut this weekend! It's on the list of things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment