Thursday, August 20, 2009

We Need Cesar!

We need Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, to come pay us a visit and talk some Dog 101. We are having some serious issues around our house with this little guy...

You see, Jack has never really been right. He has always had anxiety issues, and getting hit in the head by a golf ball by Joel a year ago didn't help things any either! After being knocked out, and then paralyzed for several days, he recovered from that injury. Then, we add Hudson to the mix and things REALLY aren't right. I personally think that he needs to have two little things cut off, but Joel doesn't want to take his manhood away! We aren't planning on breeding him, so why do they need to stay??? Anyway, regardless of that, we really need some assistance here. We have him gated in the kitchen while we are at work, and he has learned that he can jump the gate and spray all over our house. I know he is just doing it to make us mad...he is housebroken, I promise. We tried making the gate taller, and he still jumps over it. I wish I had a picture to post of the poor gate...it is such an eyesore in our kitchen, but we don't know what to do. I was so mad yesterday that I left him outside for the whole afternoon. I worried all afternoon about him. Of course, it stormed really bad and since he is so small, I know he could easily get out of our fence if he tried a little bit. He was fine though so maybe that should be our solution. We have thought about crating him, but can we really start that now if we have never done it before? Any suggestions would be helpful!!! We are not giving him away either...he can sure make us mad, but he's still a great dog. I feel like my life resembles the movie Marley and Me on a daily basis!

This dog, on the other hand, LOVES Hudson and unfortunately takes a lot of beating from him! She takes it like a champ though and loves to keep "kissing" him! I think he's trying to hug (strangle) her here!

Oh and in other news (great news for me!), we have gotten a maid. I hate cleaning...if there was a word worse than hate, that would be it in regards to cleaning. Plus, I'm working part-time to be able to spend that time with Hudson...not spend that time with Hudson in his jumperoo while I clean the house. That completely defeats the purpose of me working part-time. And, on the weekends, I want us to be able to have time as a family...not having to worry about cleaning the house because it takes a good day to do! So, not that I have to justify having a maid here, I just feel very strongly about the need to have one! She is here this morning and I am so pleased! I have always felt that no one can clean your house better than you can, but that feeling is going away right now! She is even cleaning the blinds! Yay! (I know, most of you probably think that should be done every time, but I will be the first to admit that it doesn't happen at our house!)


This picture above in no way has anything to do with this post, but I thought it was sweet and was taken by my talented sister while she was here! Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment